Tuesday, January 16, 2007

My Super Ex-Girlfriend Review

My Super Ex-Girfriend

Ok; this is the classic boy meets girl... boy tries to impress the girl; but girl has super-powers and so the boy runs like a coward... Truth be told; I watched this with my wife because she likes "chick-flicks" and though on occasion I tend to agree that the movie is good... with this one.. I gotta say huh?

I mean the movie was "ok".... dont get me wrong.. I didnt feel like I got robbed and that I wanted my money back. It was at times entertaining... I will admit that. Its just that there were too many things that were "loose" in the movie... I mean G-Girl? What is that about? (and no; they never tell you what G stands for... My guess is Goofey or Good for nothing; but that is just me!)

Overall... its a passable movie if you have to pick one to watch with your woman... she will more then likely like it as it is about romance and relationships... so its a passable flick whick will get you brownie points :)

Overall rating: 2.5 Stars.

Want more information about the movie? Go here (IMDB).

No comments: