Wednesday, January 17, 2007

The Protector Review

The Protector

Someone needs to protect you from watching this movie... its THAT dissapointing. Well as an action movie lover I went into this movie with high hopes for a couple of reasons... 1) Quentin Tarantino I like his movies.. 2) It's comes accross like Jet Li or even Jackie Chang type action... (at one point in the movie they do a Jackie Chan joke... tacky!) which is always interesting and entertaining... But this movie lets you down in so many ways it makes me sick.(Can I get my money back?)

First off; he gets beat up left and right and i mean left and right... the people he actually does knock down (or beat up) are like standing there like look at me... I wanna get hit... to make things worse... every action part looks like crap because you can tell they are faking it.. (I mean I know they fake it in movies.. I get this... however in this movie someone swings 10 feet away and the other person acts like they got hit.. its that bad). The other thing is that throughout the movie its the same thing again and again... at one point he is breaking arms and legs over and over and over (like for 10 minutes) to the point where I was like.. ok get to the point already...

Overall; I would say this was a real dissapointment (I would rather watch my super ex-girlfriend again.. and if you see my previous review you would know I didnt like that either...) If you need a good laugh (or bore) watch this movie!

Overall rating: 1.5 Stars.

Want more information about the movie? Go here (IMDB)

No comments: